At St John's Beaumont, we pride ourselves on the outstanding facilities we provide for our students. They allow us to give our students the means to thrive academically, socially and physically.
- Sports Hall - The Sports Hall can be a plain space or equipped for Badminton, Basketball, Cricket (4 nets), Indoor Football and Volleyball.
- Climbing Wall - This fantastic 8-metre Climbing Wall boasts 12 routes of varying difficulty to the Summit for up to 12 people can use the Climbing Wall at a time (dependent on staffing).
- Fitness Suite - Comprising of 2 Treadmills, 8 “Concept 2” Rowing Machines, and 2 Cycling Machines the Fitness Suite at St John’s Beaumont provides a great opportunity to get fit.
- Tennis Courts - We have 4 floodlit, all-weather Tennis Courts that offer playing and coaching opportunities throughout the year.
- Swimming Pool - The Indoor 25-metre Swimming Pool at St John’s Beaumont is 4-lanes wide, and is available for private hire, swimming lessons and birthday parties.
- Kostka Studio and Maxwell Room - These two rooms offer flexible spaces for workshops, meetings or for people to participate in less dynamic activities.
- Grass Spaces - Our 70-acre site includes seasonal pitches for cricket, football and rugby, with space in between the marked pitches for a variety of other activities.
- Outdoor Theatre - set amongst the lush woodland, the amphitheatre-style outdoor performance area is the perfect setting for our many drama performances.
- Forest School - A favourite, not only for our Pre-Prep boys, it includes a natural pond, a fire pit and a shelter for many fun outdoor lessons.
Flickr album: St John's Beaumont School Facilities
| Height: auto
| Theme: Default
Sports at St John's Beaumont
|Due to the current global circumstances, we are not currently hiring out our facilities. For more information please get in touch or keep an eye out on our website.|
The sports facilities at St John’s Beaumont are available for private hire during weekday evenings and at weekends. It is advised that prior viewing is recommended if you wish to book the Kostka Studio or Maxwell Room.
Children's Parties: If you would like to book any of the facilities above to organise your own Birthday Party, you can. Alternatively, if you would like us to design a bespoke package for your party, let us know what you would like, when you would like it and how many people will be attending, and we can do the rest.
If you would like to discuss your possible hire of the Sports Facilities at St John’s Beaumont. Please fill out our online form below.
Alternatively, you can contact us via, Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, The Bursar's Office on 01784 471939 or The Swimming Pool on 01784 470414.